Celebrate Dry January with your favorite Winter Flavors! We invite you to indulge in a selection of creative Cocktails and Mocktails, alongside delicious food and dessert pairings, during the month of January. The following restaurants at The District are offering unique, flavorful libations and fare to help you welcome 2024:
Where else can you enjoy a live show by Grammy-nominated Mariachi Sol de Mexico while sipping on a Marzipan Martini Cocktail or Mocktail? Casa del Sol Cocina Mexicana is a truly unique dining experience that you’ll be hard-pressed to find anywhere in the region. Not only does this restaurant and bar serve incredible, authentic Mexican cuisine, but it’s also home to Mariachi Sol de México, and all-female mariachi ensemble, Mariachi Reyna de Los Ángeles. Guests travel from all over the southland to catch one of their live dinner shows. If you have yet to attend one, be sure to do so this month, when you can sip on something special!
Now that the busy holidays are behind us, we can go back to devoting our weekends to one of our favorite pastimes… Brunch! When else can we indulge in dessert as a meal, or get away with having multiple cocktails (or mocktails) under the warm SoCal sun? Luckily, The District is home to many #BrunchGoals worthy restaurants – here are a few of our favorites:
– Bar Louie’s lively brunch is offered every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. with Almost-Bottomless Mimosas for only $15! Now, what’s brunch without a few Mimosas?
– You haven’t brunched until you’ve experienced the incredible Mariachi Sol de Mexico during one of two live brunch shows every Sunday at Casa del Sol!
– Perfect for that post-brunch sweet treat, Dolce Gelato never disappoints with its unique selection of scratch-made gelatos and non-dairy offerings, all made in-house using premium ingredients and natural flavorings.
– Sundays are truly Fundays at Luna Rossa, where they offer bottomless house-made Sangria for $25 and bottomless Mimosas for $15! That’s a sure-fire way to end your weekend with a bang.
– Crisp January temperatures make for perfect ramen weather! We crave RAKKAN Ramen’s 100% plant-based broth, crafted using high quality vegetables and packed with flavor and umami! Just add Sake for a killer brunch.
While you’re exploring the many delicious hand-crafted libations and foods that The District’s restaurants have created for the season, be sure to create a fun day or night out! Entertainment options are aplenty at The District – from AMC Tustin 14 with its heated recliners and reserved seating, to Bowlero’s combined bowling, arcade and sports bar offerings. Grab your friends and make plans to unleash your inner artist at Pinot’s Palette’s paint nights with select wines by the glass, and Thee Candle Lab, a unique, artisan candle store and a fun candle making experiment that offers specialty cocktails to complete the experience. Maybe you’re due for a family night at newly opened Dart Haus, a Nerf Battle Arena for all ages, where excitement and competition collide!